Search
Memberlist
Usergroups
Register
House for sale or rent Limenaria/Kalivia

Glematsar
Thassos-Fan
Thassos-Fan

Post Posted: 03.04.2005, 17:12    Post subject: House for sale or rent Limenaria/Kalivia Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Hi

This is my first posting so apologies if this is not in the right place....

Can anyone assist in my search for a property in Limenaria or surrounding area for either purchase or long term rental. I am planning to move to Thassos within the next year. I know the island well especially the Limenaria region after many visits over the last 10 years.

Look forward to any replies

Glematsar

jota
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Post Posted: 14.04.2005, 15:35    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Hello Glematsar,

Welcome at the Thasosforum and don't worry your posting is in the right place.
On the mainroad in Limenaria in the direction of Tripity, opposit of the BP-station there is the real estate office of Anna. But, since you visited the island many times, I'm sure you already know that...?
I think it is the best to get your information in Limenaria if you are there. Just ask around in the kafeneio and I'm sure someone can help you.
I also have a house for sale in Kalivia (but maybe you've already seen that?) and just posted some new information. If you want some more info, just let me know.
I wish you good luck with your search!

Post new topicReply to topic Thassos-Island Forum Index -> Immovables on Thassos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: