GermanEnglish Contact us Site Map Technical Help   Home » Today » Forum
Boardrules
Search
Memberlist
Usergroups
Register
Taverns and restaurants
Post new topicReply to topic Thassos-Island Forum Index » Taverns, Bars and Tsipouro

evangeline
Thassos-Newbie

Post Posted: 22.03.2012, 1:33    Post subject: Taverns and restaurants Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

hello everybody

I tried to make out your accounts of taverns and restaurants, but I hardly understood something javascript:emoticon('')
I'll be in Golden Beach in August and I would like some info on that topic, I would have replied but.....the language barrier
Can we do something about it?
Many thanks,javascript:emoticon('')
evangelina

Heike-Elly
Thassos-Newbie

Post Posted: 22.04.2012, 6:25    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Dear Evagelina - I'm living at Golden Beach - so how can I help you??
What do you want to know exactly ??

Greatings from Heike

evangeline
Thassos-Newbie

Post Posted: 26.04.2012, 4:26    Post subject: Golden Beach holiday Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Dear Heike,

Thank you for offering to help. As I said we'll be staying in Golden Beach at Panorama Studios for 7 nights in August, beginning with 23rd. We are in our early 50s but active and would like to visit Marble Beach and Paradise Beach but by local bus transport, as I do not drive and my friend has a disability, he can't drive. Is it possible to travel by bus and leave us close to the beaches?
Also, I would like to know about convenient taverns and restaurants' prices for a consistent meal for two, not too expensive nor too cheap to ruin the quality of the food. (moderate)
Finally, I would like to know if the local bus organizes a tour of the island (I know that they did last year), and if so, a timetable would be great.
I'm afraid I've asked too much , and I've bothered you a lot . If we had known each other previously maybe we could have lived in your villa (if that's possible), for an advantageous price.
Best regards and many thanks,
Evangelina

Heike-Elly
Thassos-Newbie

Post Posted: 26.04.2012, 6:50    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Dear Evangelina,
first I've to say I don't have a villa. I'm married here and live a usually life ! So to your questions. There's a bus coming down to Golden Beach in Summertime every hour. You can get the tickets in the Super-Market where you can see and ask for the timetabe and the destinations. It takes a long time with the bus, but it's fun !!
At this area here we've about 7 tavernes and 2-3 Snackbars. All about the same price but some of them have Menues for a special price. (8 - 10 Euros p.P.) and I think for two persons you can eat for 20 - 30 Euros with different food! At the end of the beach is the area Skala Potamia and there is much more facility!
Ps. There are no timetables yet for August.
Hope I could help you a little bit. Have a nice stay !!
Bye Heike

JürgenB

Post Posted: 26.04.2012, 15:59    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Hi Evangelina,

it's no problem to travel to Paradise beach by bus. The bus stops near the beach and you have to walk down about 200m. To the Marble beach it is not possible by bus. It is a few kilometers away from the road. The only way to go there is by car or motobike.

Greetings

Jürgen

zohaa3492
Thassos-Newbie

Post Posted: 20.12.2014, 12:45    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

danke Volker was, peinlich auf die idee hätte ich auch selber kommen können .

Post new topicReply to topic Thassos-Island Forum Index -> Taverns, Bars and Tsipouro All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: