Search
Memberlist
Usergroups
Register
Thassos-Forum is back!

Wolfgang
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post Posted: 11.09.2016, 8:33    Post subject: Thassos-Forum is back! Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Dear friends,

some months ago I had to close the forum because of legal problems with from other sites copied posts. Because of the fire on Thassos I decided to reactivate the forum.

I have now decided to open the forum again due to the current fire on Thassos. I think the flow of information on facebook is not optimal. In the commentary of a comment you try to catch a few info. So it is difficult to get an overview.

I would be pleased if this platform would used in such current topics like it did in the past. Here the information is structured and archived properly.

Let's start!. I ask all who have information or pictures to share them with us. All who are not just on the island hav to less informatio. Please keep us up to date.

Best regards
Wolfgang

Thassos-Island.com facebook

Tipp: Das beste jemals erschienene Buch über Thassos! Pflichtlektüre für jeden Thassos-Reisenden!!!

Thassos Hotels θασος

Last edited by Wolfgang on 04.11.2017, 11:43; edited 1 time in total

AdiLee
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Post Posted: 11.09.2016, 10:21    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

welcome back, we have really missed this forum

boris
Thassos-Profi
Thassos-Profi

Post Posted: 11.09.2016, 13:59    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Good to see the forum again, Wolfgang.

Dave Drew
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Post Posted: 28.09.2016, 12:34    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Good to see things back to normal. I will post some pics of earlier this year soon

Dave

Gardenia
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Post Posted: 29.11.2016, 21:08    Post subject: Welcome back. Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Really good to see this forum is up and running again. Coming to Thassos for two months next year. Whoooop.

26 August

Post new topicReply to topic Thassos-Island Forum Index -> Thassos International All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: