Boardrules
Search
Memberlist
Usergroups
Register
Navagio Beach Bar in Limenaria

CFrewin
Thassos-Newbie

Post Posted: 08.07.2017, 17:51    Post subject: Navagio Beach Bar in Limenaria Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Hi

We have not been to Thassos for an awful long time now due to various circumstances, partly living across the globe too far away etc. and we are so wanting to go back in the next year or two.

Again, mainly due to distance and so on, we lost touch with friends of ours, Yannis and Katerina Sidiropoulos used to run the beach bar Navagio in Limenaria (part of the Christos Apartment complex, which we understand is still there - but I am unable to find out any information about the bar keep and his family).

If anyone does know anything about them, I would be so grateful if you could let me know.

Thanks,
CorneliaF.

Post new topicReply to topic Thassos-Island Forum Index -> Thassos International All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: