Search
Memberlist
Usergroups
Register
SKALA POTAMIA

STEVE
Thassos-Liebhaber
Thassos-Liebhaber

Post Posted: 03.05.2003, 16:49    Post subject: SKALA POTAMIA Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Hello Thassos Lovers,
If anyone is heading for Skala Potamia this coming summer and you have a digital camera can you please take a photo of the lovely village.

The Gallery only has one at the moment. I think it needs more.

Also if anyone is visiting the Cronos Bar please say hello to VASILIS GEORGALAS manager/owner.

Also call at the Mandegras Bar for good Music..

(Wolfgang, I've tried to enter similar message on the German Language Site. Can you please correct if my wording is wrong)

Thanks
Steve [img][/img][img][/img][url][/url]

Jörn
Thassos-Fan
Thassos-Fan

Post Posted: 04.05.2003, 0:59    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Hi Steve,
what kind of music do they play at Mandegras Bar? I`ll be on Thassos in 10 days and will hand over all greetings from Steve - Bromsgrove - England to Vasilis.
See ya
Joern

Wolfgang
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post Posted: 04.05.2003, 11:55    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

You're right, Scala Potamia needs more pictures in the gallery. I think, there wil lcome a lot of new pictures this year.

The spelling in the other section isn't perfect, but why should I change it? You wrote it yourself in a foreign language. I think it is good and we understand the sence of the posting. Very good!

regards
Wolfgang

Thassos-Island.com facebook

Tipp: Das beste jemals erschienene Buch über Thassos! Pflichtlektüre für jeden Thassos-Reisenden!!!

Thassos Hotels θασος

Dona Fountoukidis

Post Posted: 04.05.2003, 23:05    Post subject: Accommodations in Skala Potamia Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

We will be on Thassos during the first two weeks of July and are seeking accommodations in Skala Potamia. We are several families traveling together and are interested in studios. Anyone have any suggestions to offer?

Thanks.
Dona

Wolfgang
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post Posted: 05.05.2003, 11:32    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I don't know many studios in Scala Potamia. But try to look here: www.thassos-island.com./isle/hotels/hotels.htm#SkalaPotamia. here you can see some accomodations. Perhaps you like on of it.

regards
Wolfgang

Thassos-Island.com facebook

Tipp: Das beste jemals erschienene Buch über Thassos! Pflichtlektüre für jeden Thassos-Reisenden!!!

Thassos Hotels θασος

c&j
Thassos-Newbie

Post Posted: 13.07.2003, 15:11    Post subject: photos for skala Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Hi steve

We are new to this site and too Thassos. We will be arriving in Thassos Town on 30th July only two weeks to go YES. Looking so forward to this holiday. We will try to get some pictures of skala for you and the site. We are taking 5 memory cards and we ARE filling them all so there should be something for you in all them hahaha.

Talk to you soon.

Cassie, Jamie & Ethan (aged 41/2)

Post new topicReply to topic Thassos-Island Forum Index -> Thassos International All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: